- This policy does not apply to the activities of organizations not owned or controlled by us, or to people who are not employed or managed by us.]
USAGE OF THE PLATFORM
DATA COLLECTED THROUGH USAGE OF THE PLATFORM
During the course of using this Platform, the user/s
may be required to provide certain information, which
may be personal or non-personal. Various features of
this Platform are interactive in nature, whereby the
user/s is/are required to share/publish/make public,
the data/information fed into the Platform. By using
the Platform and/or such interactive features of the
Platform, the user/s agree and give consent to
share/publish/make public any such data/information
fed into the Platform by such user.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may collect non-personally identifying information that your browser makes available whenever you use/access the Platform. This information includes without limitation your IP Address, Domain Servers, hardware specs, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, inter-alia
- Personally Identifiable Information: In order to maximize and provide its users an enhanced experience of this Platform, the user/s are required to provide certain data, including but not limited to, the your location, address, contact details, professional details, payment details, bank account numbers, in certain cases, your Personal Account Number, name, age, gender, height, weight, medical history and medical conditions of each individual user and other personal information that may be required for the use of the Platform from time to time [“personal information”]. SETU is committed to protect the privacy of the personal information provided by the user/s, and has ensured a robust mechanism, to do so, however, does not claim any responsibility for the same
- SETU is in no way responsible/liable for any breach of data/identity theft resulting from the user/s use of this Platform and/or its interactive features.
- SETU however hereby warrants that in case of any such data breach or violation of the user/s privacy, SETU shall extend necessary co-operation/assistance to the concerned authorities for the purposes of investigating into any such breach/violation.
- During the course of using this Platform, the user/s may be required to provide certain information, which may be personal or non-personal. Various features of this Platform are interactive in nature, whereby the user/s is/are required to share/publish/make public, the data/information fed into the Platform. By using the Platform and/or such interactive features of the Platform, the user/s agree and give consent to share/publish/make public any such data/information fed into the Platform by such user.
SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES OF USER/S
- Apart from the data, which the user may be required to provide for manually, SETU uses Facebook Connect and the Google platform as a medium for signing up for its usage.
- However, the manner in which Facebook or Google use, store and disclose your information is governed solely by their respective policies, and SETU bears no liability/responsibility for the privacy practices and/or other actions of any third party site or service that may be enabled within the Service.
- In case any additional data is required by SETU for its Platform usage from any intending user, the specific details shall be requested for from the user and the same shall not be obtained/used without the user’s permission/consent.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- SETU may use the personal information to provide the services to be performed by the Platform bon happetee. However, to the extent SETU uses your personal information to market to its users, SETU will also provide users the ability to opt-out of such uses.
- The personal information shall be used by SETU to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help/promote a safe service; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform users about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize user experience; detect and protect SETU and the Platform against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to the user at the time of collection.
- In its efforts to continually improve its products and services, SETU collects and analyzes demographic and profile data about the Platform users’ activity on its Platform.
- SETU may occasionally require its users to fill in online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). The data so collected through surveys is solely to enhance the user experience in the usage of the Platform, providing the users with content that SETU thinks its Platform users might be interested in, and to display content according to each, individual user preferences. It is however clarified that, filling in of such surveys shall be optional.
- SETU may monitor and analyse your information to ensure smooth running of the Services technical administration and to increase the Service functionality and user-friendliness and to provide you with a reliable environment
- The information provided may also be used to improve our Platform: We continually strive to improve our Platform offerings and develop new Service offerings for the Platform, this enhancement is based on the information and feedback we receive from you and further we may use the information for the further development of growth and business strategies and data collection
- SETU has, for the purpose of usage of its Platform bon happetee, developed In order to ensure an optimum experience of this Platform, the Platform requires the user to provide personal information and health and fitness related data from time to time. This data [personal information] shall be used by the Platform to analyse the lifestyle habits of the user, including food intake, sleeping patterns, dietary patterns, medical history/information, and exercise habits of each individual user.
- an algorithm, for the specific purpose of this Platform, and the same has been developed by SETU in consultation with qualified and certified nutritionists and dieticians.
- The user data, including the personal information provided by the user/s on the Platform is analysed by the algorithm, and the results depicted by the algorithm are provided to the user/s, which is based upon the user data as provided by the user/s. SETU does in no way htnc any guarantee in relation to the data output provided to the user/s of this Platform.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER USER DATA
- SETU may share personal information provided by the users, with other corporate entities and affiliates to: (a.) help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; (b.) correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and (c.) to facilitate joint or co-branded services that the user may request, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
- Such entities and affiliates may not market to the users as a result of such sharing unless the user explicitly opts-in.
- The information may be shared, only to the extent required, with trusted third parties including without limitation, our group and other affiliated companies, payment service providers, auditors, event collaboration partners, nutritionists and diecians, Licensing authorities, governmental and regulatory bodies, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, auditors, financers and any party/entity who assists us in operating our Platform, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and the said information may be shared for any of the purposes including
- Marketing: We may use your Personal Information, as provided by you, ourselves or by using our third party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional offers, concerning the Services as well as products, services, websites and applications which relate to: (i) other companies associated with us; or (ii) the Company’s business partners and affiliates.
- We do not sell or trade your personal information.
- Cookies may be used by the Platform to identify the user across its various visits to the Platform and/or the website.
By using/continuing to use/access this Platform/
website, the user/s expressly agree to the cookie
it to tailor its content and services more effectively
to meet each user/s needs and requirements and to
enhance the users’ experience of the Platform/website.
Usage of this Platform/website involves the following
kinds of cookies:
- First Party Cookies: These cookies are placed by the Platform/website that the user visits/accesses and helps remember Login Name, preferred language, location, etc.
- Third Party Cookies: These cookies are placed by third party websites/applications, with whom SETU may have partnered. The placing of such third party cookies shall be governed by the respective privacy policies of such third party service providers, and SETU is in no way responsible for any breach, violation occurring therefrom. Disabling Cookies – This Platform/website is designed to function optimally with the cookies enabled. However, the user/s may choose to disable the cookies from the app settings. However, disabling of cookies may mean that some of the website features become disabled and inaccessible to the user/s.
- Data Retention: We only retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as we need to fulfill the purposes for which we had initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreement as required by the applicable law.
- Password: Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain Services or specific areas of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone.
- Disclaimer: Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us via the Internet; any such transmission is at your own risk.
RETENTION, MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- Retention: If you have registered with an account on our Platform, we will retain your Personal Information during the period your account is active. In addition, we will retain your Personal Data for additional periods, to enable us to meet our legal obligations under applicable laws or regulations, such as the applicable regulations, Know-Your-Customer and Anti-Money Laundering regulations. In addition, we may retain your Personal Information for longer periods, provided that retaining such information is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as fraud prevention and record keeping.
- Deletion: In order to delete the personally identifiable information including but not limited to the contact details, passwords among other things that you submitted, you can notify us that you wish to delete your personally identifiable information or any part thereof contained at our databases.
- Modification: If you wish to modify or update your personally identifiable information, you may contact us through e-mail and we shall take care of the same accordingly
- Please note that deletion of your personally identifiable information from the Company’s database will not prevent the Company from using gathered anonymous information.
Links to Other Sites/Platforms
- The Platform may link to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about the users. SETU is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.’
- The Platform has stringent security measures put in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under control of SETU, and to ensure safe and secure navigation while the user is using the Platform. SETU adheres to strict security guidelines, protecting its Platform against any unauthorized access.
- We may include or offer third party products or services along with our services and products. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked third-parties. SETU uses third-party service providers to serve ads on its behalf across on its Platform platform. These service providers may collect anonymous information about the user’s usage of SETU’s Platform, and the user interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about user visits to this Platform to target advertisements for goods and services. No personally identifiable information apart from that which is already provided by the user, is collected or used in this process.
MODIFICATIONS/ALTERATIONS/VARIATIONS TO THIS POLICY
- SETU reserves the right to terminate/suspend any user’s account (or any part thereof) for any reason and without any prior notice, within its discretion. SETU may also cause removal and discarding of any content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if SETU believes that any user has violated the Terms of Service. SETU may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without any prior notice.
- SETU is a private limited company registered under the applicable Indian laws, and the usage of this Platform, the services offered thereunder and/or part thereof, including security, storage, processing, disclosure of data, any information that may be collected from the user/s, including visitors who are foreign nationals, shall be governed by the applicable laws of India, nothwithstanding the nationality of such users.
NO ERROR-FREE PERFORMANCE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not warrant that this Platform, it’s servers, or email sent by us or on our behalf are virus free. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Platform, including, but not limited to compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special and consequential damages, loss of data, goodwill, business opportunity, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever in an amount in excess of an amount received from the User in lieu of the services provided through the Platform
- No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents available through the Platform or its links to other internet resources as may be available to you through the Platform.
- Reference in the Platform to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by us.
APPLICABLE LAWS (CHOICE OF VENUE AND FORUM)
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of India. Subject to arbitration clause above, any dispute arising out of or in relation to this Agreement shall be submitted to the sole jurisdiction of the courts of law at Mumbai, Maharashtra
BE VIGILANT AND CIRCUMSPECTYou are hereby required to note that even the best policy can't protect your security and online privacy in all circumstances. Corrupted advertisers, hackers, and scam artists are constantly searching the internet looking for new targets. Your best protection is to understand the limits to privacy on the internet and be vigilant in all of your on-line activities.
Beware of scams in which persons unknown to you request your password, screen name, or credit card information. Make sure you verify the identity of anyone asking for personal information. Always monitor your children's on-line activities and educate them as to the rules for safe Internet use. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us with further questions.